Who Are We
This website email@example.com is operated by Vanessa Gallinaro Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 8245193 and our registered address is 46 Emanuel House , 18 Rochester Row , SW1P 1BS , London , UK.(“We”/“Us”/”Our”).
The data controller responsible for your personal data is the Esse&co Limited company with whom you contract as a customer (“Vanessa Gallinaro ,” “we,” “us” and/or “our”).
Personal Data We Collect
We collect the following personal data about you:
- Processing your order: The personal details you provide when submitting an order. This includes your name, address, e-mail address; business address and phone number; gender and date of birth and country. For further details please also refer to the section below headed “Payment Information”.
- Other Information: Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone or e-mail, participating in user/customer/member surveys or otherwise visiting and interacting with this Site or any other websites we operate, and personal data that you provide to us when you visit our premises.
Automatically Collected Personal Data
- Log Data: When you visit our Site, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. This log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (from which we understand the country you are connecting from at the time you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To acknowledge, confirm and deal with your order. Such use of your data is necessary in order to implement your request.
- Where you are a customer, provide you with customer services, administer your customer account and contact you regarding your use of the services. Such use is necessary to respond to or implement your request and for the performance of the contract between you and us.
- To complete and fulfil your orders Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
- To contact you in connection with customer surveys.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- Administrative and Legal Reasons: if we need to disclose your personal data (i) to comply with a legal obligation and/or judicial or regulatory proceedings, a court order or other legal process. (ii) to enforce our Terms & Conditions, House Rules or other applicable contract terms that you are subject to or (iii) to protect us, our customers, or contractors against loss or damage. This may include (without limit) exchanging information with the police, courts, or law enforcement organisations.
Personal Data Retention
To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, applicable legal requirements or operational retention needs, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
Upon expiry of the applicable retention period we will securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer personal data.
Your Personal Data Protection Rights
Certain applicable data protection laws give you specific rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, if the processing of your personal data is subject to the GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal data along with certain other details such as the purpose of the data processing. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the personal data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or
- If we are processing your personal data for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal data, you can report it to the UK data protection authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office or ICO), or, as the case may be, any other competent data protection authority of an EU member state that is authorised to hear those concerns (you may find EU Data Protection Authorities’ contact information firstname.lastname@example.org