Available in size 120ml- 60ml- 30ml
A nourishing natural balm to soften hard, dry skin, and nurture over-worked feet. It revitalised tired, aching, long- standing feet helping to clear up all sort of little problems. This amazing skin treatment deeply nourishes, protects, and softens feet, leaving them feeling incredibly smooth and supple.
The product’s story
This beautiful, amazing product was created during Summer 2015 when my Reflexologist came from Sanremo, Italy, to London to treat my clients . We needed a Foot Balm to massage feet’s clients at the end of the session. We sat down studying which ingredients were the best and suiting the purpose . We found that Rose Geranium Essential Oil has the most healing properties to cure dry skin , swelling or itching .
Since then Rose Geranium Foot Balm have been our great success , you can also find it in Italy at Essere & Benessere Centro Estetico Specializzato in Reflexology in Montebelluna
- Shea butter: Natural moisturiser rich in Vitamin A
- Cocoa butter: It is an emollient that prevents skin dryness and peeling
- Kokum butter: Helps prevents dry skin, Softens and restores skin flexibility
- Mango butter: Natural source of Vitamin A. Deeply moisturiser and repairs damaged ski.
- Jojoba oil: Moisturiser with healing properties for cracked feet.
- Rose Geranium essential oil: It has powerful healing properties and increases blood circulation right below the surface of the skin. Natural deodorant
How to apply:
Massage into clean feet, paying particular attention to heels and soles. Especially effective after soaking in a foot bath, or straight from the bath. If you can, use the product at night and cover with thin socks to allow the cream to soak in well overnight.