THE PERFECT AFTER SUN SUMMER 17
Soaking up the sun is something we love to do. And sunlight is good for us. It’s where we get the majority of our vitamin D from, it boosts our serotonin levels (the body’s natural happy hormone) and it helps us relax.
However, like all good things, the sun is best enjoyed in moderation. Too much sun will damage and destroy our skin, replacing the healthy glow with a dried, cracked and painful feel. Caring for your skin before, during and after you’ve been in the sun is the best way to stay looking your best.
What to put on your skin – Make sure you exfoliate before applying anything to your skin. This will remove any dead cells and improves hydration. After you’ve moisturised, use an organic sunscreen and apply before you head out and regularly while you’re in the sun. Remember you can never apply too much and if in any doubt simply re-apply
Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Rosehip Oil and Jojoba Oil
– Natural source of vitamin E which is an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant that calms and hydrates dry and sensitive skin.
– It helps protect skin cells from sun damage.
– Natural source of essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 which help repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue.
– Natural source of vitamin C which is a skin brightening, anti-ageing antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of pigmentation and restore skin’s tone.
Chamomile Blue German and Sweet Orange Essential Oils;
– Supports a healthy immune system
– Azulene has anti-inflammatory,skin healing properties.
– Natural support for skin health and beauty.
How to Apply;
Apply a small amount Certified Organic Body Oil into the palms of your hand and massage into legs, arms & torso using gentle sweeping movements .
We also suggest AWARE YOUR SENSES – JASMINE & JOJOBA ORGANIC BODY OIL